Pediatric Dentist in Midlothian VA
- A parent or guardian must be on site throughout the procedure.
- Plan to keep your child home with appropriate supervision for the remainder of the day following treatment involving sedation.
- Your child should not have solid food for 6 hours before sedation and only clear liquids for the 4 hours prior.
- Your child may not remember part or all of the treatment. This is normal, as the medication can have an amnesia-like effect.
- Let us know about any medications or conditions your child has.
- Please dress your child in loose-fitting, comfortable clothing for their treatment.
- Your child may experience some mild nausea following sedation. Have them sip clear liquids and keep the first meal following treatment light.